Friday, February 8, 2013



Every Three Day Stress

I gotta say, the set change stress is really killing us.  We've tried Elma.  We've tried bribes (small ones, big ones) but some times, last night being one of them, no matter how calm and zen we start out, we cannot get Alison to sit still and let us just quickly administer her set change.  I mean, I don't blame her, I wouldn't want to have someone put a spring loaded needle into my tummy or bum every three days, even if it was numbed. That is a lot to ask of a girl of five.

What does this all mean?  Later bed times for everyone as we struggle to get the pump back on and wound up parents who find it hard to drift off at their bed time and hard to get up in the morning.

Hopefully it will get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment